1) Our first appearance in The Shropshire Star and on Shropshire Live
2) BBC Radio Shropshire and Shrewsbury Living for the second time.
3) Being interviewed on Radio Four, Women's Hour
4) On being invited to speak at Westminster as covered by The Shropshire Star.
5) On speaking at the Houses of Parliament with video of me sharing Adam's story. (this redirects to YouTube, if you prefer a transcript was posted on this blog here)
6) Adam's story goes international and is featured in The Daily Mail, The Telegraph, Yahoo! Shine, The Huffington Post, and on BBC Radio Shropshire:
7) On BBC Radio Shropshire again.
8) A version of Adam's story published in Women's Own magazine.
9) Adam's story featured in Chat magazine.
10) Featured in Group B Strep Support's 2012 Annual Report.
11) Charlotte participating in a community video in support of Shropshire Health Visitors. (links to Shropshire Community Health on YouTube)
12) A guest post published by Kylie Hodges on her blog, "Not Even A Bag of Sugar".
13) Sharing Adam's story with Channel Five as part of the Tesco Mum of the Year Awards, in support of Jane Plumb, Campaigning Mum of the Year.
14) The Newlife Foundation help us to purchase a special needs carseat for Adam.
15) Adding my support for the record breaking petition calling on the government to vaccinate all children against Meningitis B, as featured in The Shropshire Star and The Telford Journal and in The Bridgnorth Journal.